Judy Moscovitz is the author of two books on the subjects of weight loss and health.
Her classic, “The Rice Diet Report”, was on the New York Times best-seller list for 13 weeks, during which time she was interviewed by Oprah Winfrey, Phil Donahue and Lesley Stahl. Judy herself has lost 140 pounds, going from 275 to 135 not once, but twice, on two completely different diets. Her story has been featured in Star Magazine, New Woman, and People Magazine.
Knowing what a difference proper eating has made in her life, Judy is passionate about helping others lose weight. Not your standard “expert” handing down advice from an ivory tower, Judy is a trained counsellor who knows all the ins and outs of dieting and walks the walk herself every day. Based on her hard-won personal experience, she is able to provide insight and support second to none. With her genuine understanding of the issues involved, Judy offers both hope and proof that it can be done.
This time it's going to be different!
- B. A. McGill University, Majors in English and Political Science
- Class 1 Teaching Diploma, McGill University
- M. Ed. in Counselling, McGill University
- Taught elementary and high school in Montreal
- Director of The Counselling Centre, a private counselling practice in Montreal. General and weight loss counselling.
- Created and developed The Single Gourmet, a business with over 20 branches across Canada and the United States. Written up in the New York Times and Entrepreneur Magazine. Branches still in operation more than 30 years later.